Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistance
The full time Front Office Coordinator / Administrative Assistant performs a variety of office duties and assisting the project managers. This position will support purchasing, receivable, travel, file management, and provide support for human resource functions. Must be a team player with the ability to work independently, be well versed with Microsoft Office and apply judgement with respect to communication and confidentiality. The candidate must have a willingness to learn and meet deadlines and have a pleasant demeanor,r.
J. Thor Productions, Inc. is a mission driven company. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve our goals.
Duties & Responsibilties
- Answer phone, greet customers, route calls to appropriate staff
- Process accounts payable, receivables, and invoicing ensuing timeless and accuracy of information.
- Prepare accurate bank reconciliations
- Assist with data entry, filing, and other clerical tasks to maintain an organized work flow and access to information
- Maintain office equipment and maintain office supplies (order as appropriate)
- Make travel arrangements for executives and project managers
- Conduct research, compile data and prepare reports
- Enforce and ensure adherence to a administrative processes, practices and operations so that a consistent standard of support is delivered
Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as web-based database programs and the internet
- Knowledge in QuickBooks
- Ability to give full attention to what people are saying, and actively look for ways to help people
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent organizational skills & constant attention to detail
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to handle confidential information
At J. Thor Productions we're committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. It's essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status or otherwise.