Today's post has nothing to do with a/v or meeting planning. While clearing out an old folder I came across a sheet of paper I had written from an article I read. I forgot I even had it, it's been so long since I copied. But it had caught my eye a year or so ago, which is why I wrote it done, and it once again did. Everyone at some time in their life is looking for hope so I wanted to share these 8 ways this author had written. I do apologize not giving credit to the author but that part I didn't write done.
1. Be kind to yourself (For me this has always been hard. I'm truly harder on myself than anyone has ever been.)
2. Create a daily 5 minute silence ritual
3. Curtail your intake of news (good one)
4. Treat each day like a precious gift
5. Take a break morning, afternoon, night 30 seconds to look at the sky
6. Express love tangibly
7. Say "I am key to peace." everyday
8. Make a difference
I'd love to hear if you have anything to add to this list. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Monday - Friday : 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday & Sunday :